We've got a good set of seed questions to start the Beta with. I think we should refrain from asking any more seed questions. Please consider deleting any seed questions you have asked if they are "softball" type questions that have not gotten answers. These do not help the site.
We have 44 unanswered questions meaning only 40% of our questions have answers. Please look through the unaswered tab and:
- Answer any questions you feel comfortable answering. Take a moment to search Google Scholar or other resources to find an answer if you don't readily know one but are interested in the subject matter.
- Vote to close questions you don't feel are answerable, are not good fits for the site or you feel are low quality. Please leave a comment stating why you believe the question should be closed.
- Downvote low quality questions so that other users may identify, this can help us close them as well. Gathering enough close votes in a private beta is difficult.
- Upvote good answers you see (answers with no upvotes don't count as answers in the metric)
- Leave a comment asking for more details if you are unsure how a post should be answered or whether it should be closed.