- Cross Validated 33.4k 33.4k 2020 gold badges127127 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience♦ 24.7k 24.7k 1010 gold badges7676 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 20.5k 20.5k 1919 gold badges100100 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Academia 15.6k 15.6k 55 gold badges5858 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.9k 3.9k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 334 Formatting Decimal places in R
- 179 Workflow for converting LaTeX into Open Office / MS Word Format
- 153 What are the differences between Factor Analysis and Principal Component Analysis?
- 147 R and version control for the solo data analyst
- 123 How to convert R Markdown to PDF?
- 114 How to increase font size in a plot in R?
- 113 Using R to download zipped data file, extract, and import data
- View more network posts →
Top tags (42)
21 What level of initial research is expected on questions? Jan 23 '12
14 How should references to journal articles be provided? Jan 19 '12
12 Why is this stack exchange called 'Cognitive Sciences'? Jul 28 '15
12 Evidence of name confusion Jul 8 '12
9 Whither a more inclusive site name? Apr 30 '12
9 Who should our Pro Tempore Moderators be? Jan 26 '12