Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
92 profile views
Last seen Nov 23 '18 at 13:58
- Meta Stack Exchange 21.6k 21.6k 77 gold badges6060 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 99 gold badges5656 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Server Fault 7.7k 7.7k 2323 gold badges6868 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Ask Different 7.4k 7.4k 1212 gold badges3333 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Super User 7.3k 7.3k 99 gold badges4242 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 244 What is the "rootless" feature in El Capitan, really?
- 225 How to encode base64 via command line?
- 166 How is it that taking a break from a problem sometimes allows you to figure out the answer?
- 137 Is there an easy way to replace duplicate files with hardlinks?
- 134 Exit strategies for "chameleon questions"
- 105 Is there an OS X terminal program that can access serial ports?
- 76 Risks of a PHP image upload form
- View more network posts →
Top tags (33)
16 Why was my self-help question closed as off-topic? Dec 22 '12
10 Regularly Scheduled Chat Event May 23 '12
9 What’s the elevator pitch for our site? Jan 26 '12
9 Do we want some HATS? Nov 14 '12
8 Who should our Pro Tempore Moderators be? Jan 26 '12
8 Isn't one user overseeding during the private beta? Jan 19 '12
7 How big is too big for questions? Sep 4 '13