- Psychology & Neuroscience 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 283 283 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Biology 225 225 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 223 223 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 145 145 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Does our brain react as if we were physically hurt when we are lied to?
- 13 Do women talk more than men?
- 12 How can fear be a positive emotion?
- 11 Research on aversion to cognitive effort?
- 11 What is the difference between controlling for a variable in a regression model vs. controlling for a variable in your study design?
- 10 Why do humans need emotions?
- 10 How can we scientifically measure love?
- View more network posts →