- Politics 51.4k 51.4k 1010 gold badges140140 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Skeptics 19.8k 19.8k 55 gold badges6060 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 13.2k 13.2k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 8.8k 8.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 Why allow convicted criminals to vote?
- 87 Will the 2019 EU Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market ban memes?
- 84 Why does US confirm conducting strikes such as the one that targeted Qassem Soleimani?
- 84 Why does US tend to have rather old leaders (> 60) while more and more European countries have young ones (<40)?
- 82 What are the arguments in favour of Brexit?
- 79 Why do European cities have so many homeless and beggars despite its high-tax welfare system?
- 79 Skip List vs. Binary Search Tree
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
5 Upvoting under-researched questions Aug 9 '18
5 Is Psychology Today a credible source? Jun 8 '18
3 Point of scientific-psychology tag Jan 23 '18
2 Why is the question about schema change bad? Oct 1 '18
1 Focusing the question on science via answer[s]? Dec 21 '17