As an analyst and statistical consultant, Joshua focuses on biostatistics, and is interested in reproducible research and graphical displays of data and statistical models. Through his work at Elkhart Group Ltd. and former work at UCLA Statistical Consulting Group, he has supported a wide array of clients ranging from graduate students, to experienced researchers, and biotechnology companies.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '12 at 2:02
Top network posts
- 62 When is it ok to remove the intercept in a linear regression model?
- 11 Expectation of a squared Gamma
- 11 What are R-structure G-structure in a glmm?
- 10 Simple Multivariate Regression with Octave
- 10 Web-based tools for documenting studies?
- 8 How can prolonged stress lead to a sustained reduction in cognitive functioning?
- 8 If using Glmm with Gamma distribution do i need to transform my data to be between 0 and 1?
- View more network posts →