Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 14 '13 at 17:07
- Mathematics 3k 3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 401 401 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 237 237 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 213 Intuitive crutches for higher dimensional thinking
- 89 Your favourite maths puzzles
- 77 Theoretical physics: Why not just R^4?
- 63 What is torsion in differential geometry intuitively?
- 53 What is the meaning of the double turnstile symbol ($\models$)?
- 49 Why is there no Cayley's Theorem for rings?
- 31 Why does area differentiate to perimeter for circles and not for squares?
- View more network posts →