Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 14 '13 at 17:07
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 401 401 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 237 237 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 207 Intuitive crutches for higher dimensional thinking
- 88 Your favourite maths puzzles
- 75 Theoretical physics: Why not just R^4?
- 62 What is torsion in differential geometry intuitively?
- 52 What is the meaning of the double turnstile symbol ($\models$)?
- 45 Why is there no Cayley's Theorem for rings?
- 31 Why does area differentiate to perimeter for circles and not for squares?
- View more network posts →