Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Physics 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Economics 3.3k 3.3k 1010 gold badges2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 How do I get rid of the b-prefix in a string in python?
- 47 Are CDFs more fundamental than PDFs?
- 45 When is a biased estimator preferable to unbiased one?
- 40 What kind of information is Fisher information?
- 39 What are the most common biases humans make when collecting or interpreting data?
- 28 Why does non-commutativity in quantum mechanics require us to use Hilbert spaces?
- 25 How to write like a mathematician?
- View more network posts →