BS Physics (received)
MS Computational Neuroscience (received)
PhD Theoretical Neuroscience (attending/pursuing)
Published Paper: Transient spatiotemporal chaos in the Morris-Lecar neuronal network
Psychedelic improv band: Luop Garou
Member for 8 years, 9 months
23 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '19 at 4:17
- Psychology & Neuroscience 5.6k 5.6k 2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Biology 803 803 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 607 607 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 584 584 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 183 183 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Can critical thinking be taught?
- 16 Is there evidence that brain and mind are separate?
- 14 What is the current "accepted" science behind dream interpretation?
- 14 Does the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis apply to artificial (specifically programming) languages?
- 12 Is it possible to become addicted to sleep deprivation?
- 12 Hebbian Learning Rule, Local or Global?
- 12 What factors improve mood and increase cognitive functioning when people wake up?
- View more network posts →