- Psychology & Neuroscience♦ 16.8k 16.8k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 697 697 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Skeptics 667 667 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- History 401 401 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 If babies were isolated, would they develop their own language?
- 22 Is there an accepted explanation for multiple independent "cradles of civilization"?
- 20 Is psychology a science?
- 18 Has anyone formally tested Josh Pellicer's theory on human sexual behavior?
- 17 Basis for "we make 35,000 decisions a day" statistic
- 16 Why do dreams lose clarity quickly over time after we awaken?
- 16 How long do dreams last?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.