I have a B.S. in mathematics.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 27 '15 at 11:10
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.9k 2.9k 2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Writing 361 361 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 281 281 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 197 197 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 175 175 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 59 What is the complexity class most closely associated with what the human mind can accomplish quickly?
- 29 If P = NP were true, would quantum computers be useful?
- 28 Is there a reasonable automated proof system for TCS theorems?
- 27 How are real numbers specified in computation?
- 20 Who introduced nondeterministic computation?
- 20 Are there descriptive complexity representations of quantum complexity classes?
- View more network posts →