I'm a graduate student at Yale University studying visual cognition. I'm interested in what visual information we can acquire without conscious awareness, and how awareness contributes to representing information in the brain. I'm also interested in disambiguating how neural populations encode different types of information using methods like fMRI adaptation and multi-voxel pattern analysis.
New Haven, CT
Member for 7 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 3 '13 at 20:55
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 575 575 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 224 224 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 211 211 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 163 163 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 Averaging correlation values
- 18 Reshaping an array to data.frame
- 17 How to get variable attribute in d3
- 11 How to fill in rows with repeating data in pandas?
- 6 Check if column value is in other columns in pandas
- 5 How to test whether average of ten independent correlations is different from zero?
- 5 Do humans mentally discretize numbers?
- View more network posts →