I’m a Cognitive Neuroscientist at the UCL Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience.
I’m currently looking for a position in data science/analysis in London. I know lots of things about data, statistics, machine learning, Bayes, web development, Python, R, minds, and brains. If you’re looking for someone who knows these things, get in touch!
Top network posts
- 18 Why is logistic regression particularly prone to overfitting?
- 14 Why do people suddenly look back if you look at them for a while?
- 12 How to compare difference between two time series?
- 12 Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence: What does Bayesian probability have to say about it?
- 11 R summary() equivalent in numpy
- 11 P value for interaction term in mixed effects models using lme4
- 11 Heavy-tailed errors in mixed-effects model
- View more network posts →