I’m a Cognitive Neuroscientist at the UCL Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience.
I’m currently looking for a position in data science/analysis in London. I know lots of things about data, statistics, machine learning, Bayes, web development, Python, R, minds, and brains. If you’re looking for someone who knows these things, get in touch!
Top network posts
- 17 Why is logistic regression particularly prone to overfitting?
- 14 Why do people suddenly look back if you look at them for a while?
- 11 P value for interaction term in mixed effects models using lme4
- 10 Does a recent general review of recurrent neural networks exist?
- 10 How to compare difference between two time series?
- 9 R summary() equivalent in numpy
- 8 Relationship between paired t test and simple mixed model
- View more network posts →