Member for 9 years, 7 months
Last seen more than 8 years ago
- Medical Doctor - Graduation thesis in Pediatric Neurosurgery from the University of Belgrade
- Bachelor of Psychology - Emphasis on child and adolescent psychology
- PhD student in child neuropsychiatry and neurophysiology at the Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, University of Gothenburg
- Radiology Resident at the Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg
- Former professional sprinter (Serbian National Athletics team, Balkan Champion, and national U23 100m record holder)
- Athlete and team doctor for the Swedish National Dodgeball team
- Completed individual courses of physics, programming, biology, philosophy, law, economics, and pedagogy
- Lecturer for the Serbian Anti-Doping Agency, the Serbian Bioethical Society, and for medical students in surgery and internal medicine at the Sahlgrenska academy
- Guest lecturer at the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, University of Belgrade
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
AutobiographerAug 4, 2014
This user hasn’t posted yet.
Top network postsView all network posts