- Medical Doctor. Graduation thesis in Pediatric Neurosurgery from the University of Belgrade
- PhD student in child psychiatry and neurophysiology at the Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, University of Gothenburg
- Radiology Resident at the Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Gothenburg
- Former professional sprinter (Serbian National Athletics team, Balkan Champion, and national U23 record holder in 100m)
- Athlete and team doctor for the Swedish National Dodgeball team
- Completed individual courses of classical and theoretical physics, programming, biology, philosophy, law, economics, pedagogy, and psychology
- Lecturer for the Serbian Anti-Doping Agency and the Serbian Bioethical Society
- Guest lecturer at the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, University of Belgrade
Member for 6 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 '14 at 8:08
Top network posts
- 16 I run one hour without a break everyday. Am I over training?
- 10 Neural Adaptation Training vs. Hypertrophy Training?
- 9 How does support grip strength and crush grip strength differ so much?
- 9 What is the effect of alcohol on the body?
- 7 What differences in the muscle structure can be seen when trained for Strength vs Hypertrophy vs Endurance?
- 7 Time yourself at 100m sprint?
- 7 Why do some actions benefit us and others injure us in the long term?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 4 '14