I am a neuroscientist who has had a life-long love affair with software development. Since I was young I have always been interested in making software to solve interesting problems. For the last ten years I developed software to increase our understanding of human brain function. In my current position I manage the development of scientific software that increases our understanding of important new materials and pharmaceuticals.
My work days are filled with C++ development using Visual Studio. In my spare time I work on Mac OS X and iOS development.
Santa Barbara, CA
Member for 7 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 '17 at 7:02
Top network posts
- 9 What is the effect of scolding kids
- 9 Open fMRI data?
- 8 Which are the multisensory brain areas?
- 6 Abstract idealized mental visualization improves motor task performance
- 5 Does a person's brain still contain a record of daily events?
- 5 How do SSRIs work?
- 5 How is light processed by the human brain when awake and in dreams?
- View more network posts →