(a.k.a. jonsca here)
Sir Charles Scott Sherrington is one of my science heroes, so I'm featuring him on my cogsci profile. He is often credited with coining the word "synapse."
I apologize that my activity on the site has been dwindling for a long time. Other commitments have pulled me away, but I still have a special place in my heart for CogSci. I am still keeping an eye on things, so behave yourselves.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
67 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '19 at 6:29
- Meta Stack Exchange 16.5k 16.5k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 2626 gold badges5353 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 7k 7k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Biology 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Super User 4k 4k 1515 gold badges3333 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 All of my Firefox add-ons have been disabled suddenly, how can I re-enable them?
- 127 Can 'u' and 'i' part ways with Stack Exchange?
- 102 reading a line from ifstream into a string variable
- 82 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 81 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 80 Ways to see a list of all the tabs open in Chrome?
- 61 find index of an int in a list
- View more network posts →