(a.k.a. jonsca here)
Sir Charles Scott Sherrington is one of my science heroes, so I'm featuring him on my cogsci profile. He is often credited with coining the word "synapse."
I apologize that my activity on the site has been dwindling for a long time. Other commitments have pulled me away, but I still have a special place in my heart for CogSci. I am still keeping an eye on things, so behave yourselves.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
63 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '19 at 6:29
- Meta Stack Exchange 16.3k 16.3k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 1111 gold badges5050 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Biology 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Area 51 4k 4k 33 gold badges55 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 All of my Firefox add-ons have been disabled suddenly, how can I re-enable them?
- 126 Can 'u' and 'i' part ways with Stack Exchange?
- 99 reading a line from ifstream into a string variable
- 80 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 79 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 71 Ways to see a list of all the tabs open in Chrome?
- 49 find index of an int in a list
- View more network posts →