Mercenary for the forces of evil by day, madman with a Notebook by night.
definitely the best words you'll read today
- Googles likes numbers and mauling small businesses. Keep that in mind.
- The “giant tiger land snail”, also known as the “giant Ghana snail”, is the largest land snail in the world.
- Don't feed the Notebook after midnight. Trust me. You really don't want to do that.
¯_(ツ)_/¯ I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers.
¯_(ツ)_/¯ Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
some more words I just thought of. writing them right down here
I'm a former grad student in statistics and psychometrics, at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. My research interests laid with the development and use of mathematical models of human behavior, and the role of memory as a theoretical bridge point between perception and action. While there's no love lost between institutional science and myself, I kept my unsavory love for Bayes factors and dynamical systems theory.
¯_(ツ)_/¯ see you later alligator.
Top network posts
- 26 Is there scientific evidence on the benefits of binaural beats?
- 14 What is the relation between measures, constructs and concepts?
- 14 Conscious basis for gender identification
- 13 What is the effect of mindfulness practice on cognition?
- 12 How valid are reaction times collected from online studies?
- 12 Does an exceptional working memory inhibit intelligence?
- 12 Thinking, Fast and Slow vs. Mindfulness vs. Flow
- View more network posts →