Top network posts
- 52 Why does the speed of a ping pong ball increase when the space in which it can bounce decreases?
- 23 Is blindfold chess bad for the health?
- 16 Why did Michael Corleone only kill Carlo in the car?
- 11 Did Feynman write 'Orange Juice' as a response to Pauling's advisory on Vitamin C?
- 9 How would I know why a move is good or not?
- 8 Which of the pawns in front of the king should be moved in order to prevent a back-rank mate?
- 6 Is the Marie Kondo tuning fork effective for healing?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 14 '20