Applied mathematician / computational neuroscientist; I used to work on density estimation, information theory, network inference and analysis. Nowadays, I work on developing biologically plausible variants of machine learning algorithms such as backprop and restricted Boltzmann machines.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 17 '19 at 13:27
Top network posts
- 16 how to draw communities with networkx
- 12 How to use the `pos` argument in `networkx` to create a flowchart-style Graph? (Python 3)
- 11 Lots of edges on a graph plot in python
- 6 How to implement momentum-based stochastic gradient descent (SGD)
- 6 Toggle text visibility
- 5 Finding all subgraphs of depth 2 Networkx
- 5 Python: Identifying undulating patterns in 1d distribution
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.