Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 839 839 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 509 509 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 197 197 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Astronomy 143 143 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Can a normal Class implement multiple interfaces?
- 38 Why was the first discovered neutrino an anti-neutrino?
- 15 An electron has no known internal structure, does that imply it has an unknown one?
- 12 Why does the Coriolis effect disappear at the equator?
- 12 Is quantum tunneling related to imaginary time?
- 7 Why is rapidity additive?
- 6 Finding the components of the tensor for potential and kinetic energy
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.