I'm a Cognitive Psychology Ph.D. student at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, where I received my M.A. in 2011. I research human memory, with an emphasis on false memory as well as the application of cognitive psychology principles to human learning, memory, and education. I received my B.S. from the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia.
You can also follow me on Twitter (@kadesoto).
St. Louis, MO
Member for 8 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '12 at 15:54
Top network posts
- 32 What is the current "accepted" science behind dream interpretation?
- 29 Does writing something down help memorize it?
- 20 Does any evidence show that Smartphone users have poorer memory?
- 15 Are spaced flashcards effective for learning?
- 15 Effect of words highlighting on reading comprehension
- 12 What processes underlies confidence ratings in cognitive decision-making?
- 11 Why are mind maps recommended for study and recap?
- View more network posts →