- Space Exploration 90.5k 90.5k 2828 gold badges221221 silver badges708708 bronze badges
- Astronomy 18.4k 18.4k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Earth Science 6k 6k 99 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Chemistry 5.2k 5.2k 1818 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5k 5k 1717 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 101 What makes Ada the language of choice for the ISS's safety-critical systems?
- 76 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 76 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 75 Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- 74 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- 65 Why vent $CO_2$ and $H_2$ waste products to space on ISS?
- View more network posts →