- Space Exploration 46.8k 46.8k 2222 gold badges191191 silver badges613613 bronze badges
- Astronomy 9.5k 9.5k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2.7k 2.7k 99 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.6k 2.6k 1818 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Physics 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 101 What makes Ada the language of choice for the ISS's safety-critical systems?
- 75 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 74 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- 70 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 66 Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- 64 Why vent $CO_2$ and $H_2$ waste products to space on ISS?
- View more network posts →