I'm a post-doc working in cognitive science. I put together websites that let people participate in cognition studies (so things like decision making under risk, similarity, or sentence acceptability judgments) and try to fit quantitative models to the results.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 '18 at 15:48
Top network posts
- 7 Does denying climate change work similar to believing the earth is flat?
- 5 Long-Term (Not WM) Memory Norms
- 5 Research on how problem, presented in practical, real world format, is solved much more easily?
- 5 What happens if you lie to a child during language acquisition?
- 5 Where can I find recent research on the role of context effect in perception of similarity?
- 5 How addictive is Heroine?
- 5 Recommended resources (journals, blogs, etc) for nurturing a background of statistical/methodological rigour in behavioural science research?
- View more network posts →