Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '18 at 22:12
Top network posts
- 45 Why can't dataclasses have mutable defaults in their class attributes declaration?
- 31 Why can't dataclasses have mutable defaults in their class attributes declaration?
- 26 How to use 2to3 properly for python?
- 12 Why do circular imports cause problems with object identity using `isinstance`?
- 9 Python Bulls and Cows
- 9 2 player dice game with login system
- 8 How can I compute faster (x**2-2)%n - Python
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.