- Academia 43k 43k 99 gold badges130130 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- Biology♦ 28.8k 28.8k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 8k 8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Politics 3.3k 3.3k 1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 197 Is it ethical to tell my teaching assistant that I like him?
- 154 Should I tutor a student who I know has cheated on their homework?
- 152 Should I make my research students' pay contingent on completion of tasks (such as reading/summarizing papers)?
- 142 Is it acceptable for a professor to tell male students to not think that they are smarter than female students?
- 114 Students admit illicit behavior in private communication: how should I proceed?
- 107 Professor falsely accusing me of cheating in a class he does not teach, two months after end of the class. What precautions should I take?
- 104 Is it unethical to expect one's PhD students to work after graduation without compensation? Should graduates ask for compensation for work?
- View more network posts →