I am a social psychologist and assistant professor. Love using R for measurement modeling, meta-analysis and research synthesis, and data visualization.
Top network posts
- 76 When (if ever) is a frequentist approach substantively better than a Bayesian?
- 31 What if path c isn't significant, but paths a and b are? Indirect effect in mediation
- 19 Justifications for a fixed-effects vs random-effects model in meta-analysis
- 18 Two-tailed tests... I'm just not convinced. What's the point?
- 15 In ggplot2, coord_flip and free scales don't work together
- 15 Whether to use structural equation modelling to analyse observational studies in psychology
- 15 Likelihood Ratio vs Wald test
- View more network posts →