Recent graduate from the University of Groningen, master Human-Machine Communication, with the specialization of Cognitive Engineering. I am interested in the interaction between human, task, tool and organization in the hope of improving system performance, efficiency and safety.
Currently, I am working as a consultant at Syntro where we advice companies, in which schedules become more complex than "nine-to-five". We seek to find answers that improve efficiency of processes and promote a durable employability.
My main interest lie in cognitive psychology and human factors, but always with a quantitative touch. Therefore, I've learned to analyse data using Matlab, Python, VBA and R, and I've learned a bit of programming in C and Java. In the future, I would love to apply machine learning techniques to tackle human factors issues in the field.
- Psychology & Neuroscience 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 353 353 22 gold badges77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 234 234 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Pets 138 138 55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 116 116 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 How to use ordinal logistic regression with random effects?
- 13 Are brain waves electromagnetic waves?
- 10 Cognitive models for transfer of skills
- 10 Is it possible that people perceive time differently than others do?
- 9 Open-source software for analyzing Electrodermal activity
- 9 Pandas to_csv() checking for overwrite
- 8 What is the ACT-R model of learning?
- View more network posts →