huseyin tugrul buyukisik
My first open-source github repository(GPGPU multi-device OpenCL load balancer and pipeliner) Cekirdekler API:
GPGPU based epic space RTS/RPG/Simulation hybrid game with up to 4 million space ships and 160 million crews on map(also has benchmark mode for 720p and 1080p):
Pros: natural spaghetti coder ---> code security
Cons: slow coding ---> but firm
Neutral: optimizer ---> decreases readability x10 and heats cpu/gpu more
I was a gamer. It was just waste of time.
I am a physics engineer. Worth losing some brain cells but havent used for anything yet.
I want to be a wide-spectrum programmer.
I am doing high performance computing on gpus and cpus at home for fun.
- Algorithm complexity(mid)
- Computational relational algebra(beginner)
- QBasic(very good)
- C(mid) and C++(mid) and C#(nice)
- phsical modeling(good)
- Parallel computing Opencl(good)
- Neural network(beginner)
- Html(good) and CSS(good)
- Node-js(playing with a multithreaded async queued processing pipelie for content serving)
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 '14 at 21:07
- Stack Overflow 8.9k 8.9k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 685 685 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 265 265 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 225 225 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 jMonkey optimization similar to Java3D's
- 27 How to draw simple 3D points(x,y,z) in java using Java3D API?
- 23 Could a ship warp into Borg cube and destroy it?
- 18 How to optimize OpenCL code for neighbors accessing?
- 15 Never seen before C++ for loop
- 15 Can I run Cuda or opencl on intel iris?
- 14 Can a dragon be drowned in its own element?
- View more network posts →