C# is my wife and Haskell is my mistress.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 27 '18 at 12:18
- English Language & Usage♦ 27.8k 27.8k 1414 gold badges9494 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.7k 9.7k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.5k 2.5k 1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 When is it okay to ship a product with a known bug?
- 91 Is it OK to have multiple asserts in a single unit test?
- 79 How do you pronounce "Git"?
- 72 Is there a word for someone who really has their act together
- 68 One word for someone who doesn't care about anything
- 52 Distinction: "What can I do you for?" vs. "What can I do for you?"
- 50 What's the word meaning “normal-temperature” water?
- View more network posts →