C# is my wife and Haskell is my mistress.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 27 '18 at 12:18
- English Language & Usage♦ 25.8k 25.8k 1414 gold badges9090 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges5252 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3k 3k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.3k 2.3k 1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 120 When is it okay to ship a product with a known bug?
- 85 Is it OK to have multiple asserts in a single unit test?
- 72 Is there a word for someone who really has their act together
- 69 How do you pronounce "Git"?
- 66 One word for someone who doesn't care about anything
- 50 What's the word meaning “normal-temperature” water?
- 47 Distinction: "What can I do you for?" vs. "What can I do for you?"
- View more network posts →