Research Analyst at the Office of Superintendent in Washington. Current education interests revolve around social emotional learning (SEL). Primarily best teaching practices for students or adults and how it helps contribute to positive life outcomes and life satisfaction.
Top network posts
- 7 Is mindfulness meditation an effective method to fall asleep?
- 7 Discussing early literacy tools with parents
- 6 Improving a parent preference?
- 5 Is it counter-productive to study while tired?
- 5 Is there any direct or indirect empirical support for the effectiveness of Mel Robbins' five second rule?
- 5 Live-in Rental Feasibility
- View more network posts →