We've just gone from private beta to public beta! Please vote for moderator candidates by voting on their answers below.
Because of this momentous occasion, I think it's time to ask our community who our Pro Tem moderators should be. From that blog post, I quote:
If your meta site does not have a post to nominate Moderators, start one now! Pro Tem appointments will begin about two weeks after the site is created. The more guidance we receive, the more informed our choice.
This is the basic structure of a Moderator nomination thread:
- The question should be community wiki.
- Each nomination should be a separate answer. Link the name to the user’s profile (parent and meta) so we can see their activity.
- The nominee should indicate their acceptance by editing the answer, adding that they accept the nomination. Optionally they can write something about themselves.
- Self nominations are okay, and even encouraged. Most sites have not had sufficient time for many users to stand out. Self nomination is simply a way to say, “I’m interested. Let my record speak for itself.” Links to other activities may be helpful: Area 51 participation, participation in other sites, blog posts reviewing or announcing the site, etc.
- Include the bullet points (from above) to show what we are looking for.
So with that said, who do we want to be moderators pro-tempore for this site?