I feel as if we should have a tag for questions related to hunger, food, and eating. I.e., why do we like certain foods? What is the effect of food on us? How to regulate food intake? etc.
We do have a perception tag but it feels a bit general to me.
Some Existing Questions
- What is the reward mechanism for eating spicy foods?
- Have there been any studies which report a positive correlation between eating certain foods and reported sleep disturbances?
- What happens when a person "imagines" how food could taste like just from looking at it?
- Does introducing an element of play, hunt, or competition make feeding more rewarding?
- Do people think we need such a tag?
- If so, what should the tag be?