Economics - Stack Exchange is closing. They have until May 4 to migrate questions. There's a meta discussion of the migration process on economics.se.
I went through their questions and found 9 (out of about 400) that would broadly be appropriate for our site. In general, there aren't that many questions, but I think there are enough that would be suited. I also think that in the interest of preserving the efforts of fellow Stack Exchange users, a little liberty could be taken in determining what is in scope. I put in 9 migration requests. Assuming they are accepted, then there might be a little tag tidying to follow.
Let me know if there are any particular objections or concerns.
Here are the questions that have been migrated here:
- How can you limit excessive risk-taking at the institutional level?
- Do students exhibit rational behavior in determining study time?
- https://cogsci.stackexchange.com/q/803/29 [2 close votes]
- What is the field that studies community responses to incentives?
- https://cogsci.stackexchange.com/q/806/29 [1 close vote]
- https://cogsci.stackexchange.com/q/808/29 [2 close votes]
- Game-theory strategies to overcome holdout problem?
- What are the key algorithms for learning optimal behavior of economic agents?
- Do safety features cause drivers to engage in more risky behavior than they otherwise would?
- What is a good book for studying incentives?