Definition of Cognitive Sciences from area51.
Beta Q&A site for practitioners and research professionals of the cognitive sciences
Given that all questions are supposed to be scientific, what is the benefit of explicitly asking for scientific material in questions?
Questions like this I found so far:
- Do expert computer gamers have unusual physiological or mental characteristics?
- What is the relationship between self-perceptions and actual driving ability?
- Does IQ affect learning speed?
- What is the effect of ADD/ADHD on performance variability on cognitive tests over time?
- Have ideas of "gamification" been applied to education?
- Summary of meta-analytic correlations between self- and other-report measures
- Why do higher incentives lead to lower performance for non-rudimentary tasks?